At Boobook Editing, we believe that operating in an environmentally and socially responsible way better serves our community, our business and our clients.
Boobook Editing reduces its environmental footprint by:
- going paperless – Boobook Editing operates electronically and in the cloud, only printing the essentials
- using a green printing company such as The Environmental Printing Company
- reducing electricity use by turning off power when not in use, using energy-saving light globes and reducing the need for air conditioning and heating
- stocking Who Gives a Crap toilet paper and tissues
- recycling, composting and worm farming all of its waste
- reducing consumption as much as possible – Boobook Editing proudly volunteers for in the Buy Nothing Project, buys secondhand and shops local
- saying no to disposables and using reusable products instead
- participating in Plastic Free July all year round
- reusing and composting the coffee grounds that get its editors through the day!
Boobook Editing gives back to the community by:
- donating part proceeds to local charities that support wildlife rescue, environmental conservation and mental health
- empowering people in third world countries to build new lives through Kiva
- supporting local businesses.